<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4037201719000576851?origin\x3dhttp://lovessdine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="50px" width="200%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's seems ppl are gossiping ..
Gossiping abt me losing weight ..
Yes .. I lost 10kg ...
within 1.5 mths like that ..
Now .. I'm weighing 51.0 kg...

Ppl who see me being slim ..
may say this n that ..
bud did anyone know the pain behind it?
Having a slice or two of wholemeal bread for lunch ..
den dinner having ... soup without any oil ...
I miss fried food ! I miss Sushi ! I miss steamboat !
It's so tough can ..
seeing ppl eat in front of u ..
bud u can't touch a single slip of it ...
Will feel super emotional after that lor ...
Cause in the past ... I used to eat when I'm feeling down ..
eating is something that pastime liao ..
bud now ??? no longer liao ..
I know it's always good to be slim and pretty ..
Anyway ... some ppl even ask me ..
u getting married ar ??
why work so hard to lose weight ...
actually i wasn't that determine to do so ..
bud coz ... someone actually say ..
if i can slim down to be like him...
he will bring me to HK ..
bud den .. found out .. it was all lies ..
just to entertain me nia ..
was sad to hear that .. bud wad to do..
dun lose also lose liao ...
no choice ...
haix ...
bud i will still continue my diet till ...
i lose till my ideal weight which is another 1 or 2 more kg to go ..
JIAYOU !! JIAYOU!!! JIAYOU!!
I really hope that I can do it ..
Oh !! I can strike off one of my wish list liao ..
YEAH!!

♥ Dine Blogged At 9:39 PM