♥
Friday, February 6, 2009
Salmah .... got us some gift ...
I got the ducky and Ain got mushroom ...
Ain was saying that my table is like zoo lor ..
Got I got mouse (Mickey & Minnie) , I got Cat (hello Kitty) ,
I got tortise (My wu Gui Hp holder),I got dog(my calender)
and now the duck .. whahaha ..

Thursday night (5.01.09) mummy bought me a 3 in 1 sandwhich maker ..
Yeah !! another new thing for me to play wif ..
I love doing all this stuff ...
So went to buy ingredients after work today ..
den start playing wif it when i'm home ..
bud sad to say ..
I still not able to make till the taste I wanna..
Someone also not able to eat also ...whahahaha
I will try to make the taste i wanna ..
N prove to u lor ...whahaha
♥ Dine Blogged At 11:30 PM