<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4037201719000576851?origin\x3dhttp://lovessdine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="50px" width="200%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oh !!!
Congrats to my close fren...
he's getting married ...
should i be happy for him ??
I think i should give him my blessing ...
BEST WISHES TO HIM & HIS WIFE...
Although I dunno who is she ....
bud think n hope she will treat u well wor ..
要定心了哦...
Haix...
also dunno why ...
I feeling sooo down ...
I'M LEAVING FOR GOOD!!!
Maybe it's a good time ..
for me to rest n take a break ..
I really ...
very stress ...
On wad???
MONEY LA ....
EMO LA...
SIANZ...
I haven't pay my bill lor .. $350 ...
how i wish i got a rich daddy ..
to pay for me lor ..
den aunty there ...
still got lots to clear ..
I'M BROKE...
How ???
ANYONE WANNA GIVE ME SOME ??
VERY JIALAT LEI...
I really HATE myself can ...

♥ Dine Blogged At 10:31 PM