<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4037201719000576851?origin\x3dhttp://lovessdine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="50px" width="200%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, September 3, 2008


In the evening ...
went over to sister Emelia new home ..
At Compassvale there...
Was sooo weird ..
coz all the ppl i dunno de ...
hmmm..
Saw sunset at her place lor ..
DAM NICE can ...



After that ...
I left early ..
coz i meeting ...
my gers...
For dinner...



The food !!


Oh .. saw XB at downstair while we eating...
They are at the same PUB lor ..

I love this picture lor ..
Wif my beauty..



Punishment .. of losing the card game ..

Some other pictures...

Preparing ... the cake ..

The cake they bought me ..
Thanks all ...

Greedy me...

Yes !!!! I'm 23 lor ...




They ROX lor ..


Me and myself ...
The kissing time...


First time see Genie...
We just click sooo well...


Me cutting the cake for themm....
BB and me ... when ...
we got nothing to do ...

bud den in between ..
alot of things happen ..
haix..
TO HER :
WHY DO U WANNA LEAD A PATH WHERE WE R LEADING IT IN FRONT OF U ...
TO SEE !!!
WHY WANNA FOLLOW US ...
IT'S NOT THE RIGHT PATH CAN....
THINK OF ...
THE PPL THAT HURT U ..
N THE PPL U ARE HURTING ..
I SEE U LIKE THAT I ALSO XIN KU ..


Yes.. I went up DIDI 's bike b4 ...
They .... left ...
I was like crazy can ...
Everyone so scare I fall down lor ..
Coz they know i dun like sit bike lor ..
and was so happy n excited abt sitting it ..
WHHAHAHAHAH..











Anyway ...
This is video ...
for them n me ...
I REALLY LOVE THEM LOTS CAN....
MUACkX ...
to all my ger ...

♥ Dine Blogged At 8:11 PM