♥
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Yess, 7 Nov have just passed and I'm back home from the whole celebration of
Emelia Jie's ROM thingy.
Morning , wore my white dress to work as I'll be going over to the Registry of Marriage striaght away . Took bus no 9 and change to bus 518 and alight at PS . Went to PS to get something to eat for my breakfast and lunch ... Got Auntie Annie , cinimon sugar ... and a regular coke for myself .. Sat outside ps to have my food ... Den went off walking to the ROM in case I'm late . I rather be early den late .. While walking saw lots of Saga seeds ... wanna pick up bud den ... I'm wearing WHITE DRESS lei .. so didn't do it at all ... They came around 3 like dat ...
Have lots of photo taking session before they are going in.
Went in to the office to standby for there turn . Wah , it's so cool where they have the screen for the couples to standby and to tell them to go in the room.
Last time , I remember was got double storey de bud now only got one room only .. I'll the video lady for her and one of her girl friend be the camera lady ...
Oh , 1st time hearing the session in chinese .. As it is in chinese think Jie find it very weird and make her laugh trying hard to control bud still like no use . So funny lor ..
The whole session last for less then 5 mins sia ...
After the whole thing , photo taking session again of coz to capture all her happiness .. After most of them left , we went to the both of them to take kissing pictures .
Then when wanna leave , Victor place his car in front of the carpark for them to take together with it . Den the last part which is the funniest is ....
Throwing the flower bouquet .... Sister ask me to stand behind and catch lor without anyone snatching it .. Soo lame lor ..
Think Jie also wanna me faster get married and also have a change in status ..
Bud in the end i dun manage to catch it . Bud I pick it up from the floor .. whahahah ...
Does it consider ???
Sat Victor's car as he would be sending me back ..
Before we go back Victor went home to get his clothes first ...
As tonight they are going to DF ...
Den send me back home to upload all the pictures and change for the dinner at East Coast Lagoon there .. Jie they all came to pick me at abt 7 like dat .
There was 2 table available at that time liao ... Waited for the another table to leave before us going over to sit .. Eat 4 dishs and some other foods .
The food was simple and great . After eating , Victor 's mood was good dat why he say he send me down to Cathy to meet Dearie for the movie SAW .
Dearie was very angry as he hab waited for an hr for the bus ..
Reached there waited for awhile for Dearie.
Watched the movie ... it was dam gross lor ... so er xin I can say ...
Made me feel like vomitting after the movie ...
I try not to think of the show sia ... Arbo I sure can't get to sleep de ..
After the movie , I went to DF to look for Jie they all to club.
Sorry my Dearie as he got to go home himself .
some of the old clubbers there .
Den ask me why I so long nv go club liao and also say I slim abit liao ..
Sooo happy bud I know it is just for saying only.. hahaha..
Around 4 plus like dat left DF liao ...
Victor send Ah Phang back home first ... Hahaha..
I even fall asleep while he was sending us back le ...
Also forget to get my flower (light stick) from sister .
Den Home Sweet Home ...
Us

Twist
My Precious Sister & mii
Their wedding rings
Beautiful Sister
Us in white dress
The lovely Couple
Jie's parent & Brother
Me & the 2 of them 
Their Friends
Jie & Derick
Ah Phang & Jie
Standby at the Registry Office
It's their turn liao 
Jie putting on the ring for Jie Fu 
Jie Fu putting on the ring for Jie
Their Vows
Victor's family
My kiss for my Sister for being Mrs Pang
So loving 
Long kisses
Their ROM wedding
With Victor's Car
Jie trying to throw the hand bouquet
Asking me to stand at the back to catch it
Picking it up on the floor
Jie & I at DF
The lovely kiss from Victor
The lovely kiss from Jie
The 3 of us
Opps !! Pinching him..
Yes I'm taller den him
♥ Dine Blogged At 5:13 AM